• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Novelty death of the week

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Didnt this happen to some other runway worker a few weeks back? Something about a 15k payout or some such shit.
edit- same story
Black woman. Last year. They just fined American Airlines $15k and a gofund me for the family is at $115k.

The price we pay for diversity.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Black woman. Last year. They just fined American Airlines $15k and a gofund me for the family is at $115k.

The price we pay for diversity.
Im so tired of gofundme for fucking loser families that lost a family member. Holy fuck, learn to grieve without wiping the tears away with dollars for fucks sake. I lose all empathy and compassion and wish the entire family was wiped out at the genetic level forever. Fuckin christ almighty fuck you.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im so tired of gofundme for fucking loser families that lost a family member. Holy fuck, learn to grieve without wiping the tears away with dollars for fucks sake. I lose all empathy and compassion and wish the entire family was wiped out at the genetic level forever. Fuckin christ almighty fuck you.
" She would have wanted me to buy a Mercedes"

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I can’t be that cold brothaman. If it’s anything for kids I can’t help be a pushover and throw some bucks their way. Better than spending it on blow tobehonestwitcha

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I can’t be that cold brothaman. If it’s anything for kids I can’t help be a pushover and throw some bucks their way. Better than spending it on blow tobehonestwitcha
I get where you're coming from if the main income earner of a family gets killed somehow unexpectedly, but just let me explain my position.
Dude I work with, suicidal scumbag piece of shit. Instead of getting readu for work one morning, he wrote a suicide note, packed his dog into his truck, drove down the highway and fuckin drove head on with a semi, killing him and his dog instantly. There is a gofundme...for someone that cowardly killed themself and almost killed many other people on the highway. Chaps my ass, man.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
i for one support blacks standing too close to engines. we need to start a grassroots campaign to get more of them in these jobs & little by little we can start decimating the population. every little groid counts ❤️. it must’ve looked like an explosion at the yoo-hoo factory down there

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
i for one support blacks standing too close to engines. we need to start a grassroots campaign to get more of them in these jobs & little by little we can start decimating the population. every little groid counts ❤️. it must’ve looked like an explosion at the yoo-hoo factory down there
Too expensive. Get them on paving crews in front of the rollers.