• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Notice the time this tweet was posted

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
download-1-jpg.15238

You know this lazy, unemployed fuck doesn't get up before 9AM so he's either still in his bed i.e. the couch where Niki forces him to sleep. Or he got out of bed, ate his carb-filled breakfast and then crawled under his blankie for the rest of the morning.

Either way, he's a fat, pathetic fuck who's fat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He’s a 41 year old man starving for attention that he has to post things like this. His life is empty and everyone in his life hates him.

The last time he got banned from Twitter, he took to posting cat memes on Facebook multiple times per day for 10 likes each. I've legitimately never known anyone more addicted to social media than this "man" and I'm including the Cumia bros in that.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The last time he got banned from Twitter, he took to posting cat memes on Facebook multiple times per day for 10 likes each. I've legitimately never known anyone more addicted to social media than this "man" and I'm including the Cumia bros in that.
I'm not sure about that, Nana can't exist for a couple hours without bitching about blacks on Twitter and having his ballwashers tell him his Leonard Nemoy impression is still funny twenty years later.