• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nothing like starting your day with a confrontation on twitter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649428051826.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Jesus what a miserable existence. How can anyone live like this without eventually blowing their brains out.
He's too lazy.

And i qoute: Then, the monster managed to put a gun in my mouth. I was half an inch from surrendering to it and becoming yet another statistic. I don’t know why I didn’t. I’d like to say something inspiring like I saw a picture of my daughter and I didn’t want her to grow up without her real daddy. Or I had a moment of clarity and insight that pulled me back. But those aren’t true. Honestly, I may have just been too tired and unambitious to pull the trigger.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He's too lazy.

And i qoute: Then, the monster managed to put a gun in my mouth. I was half an inch from surrendering to it and becoming yet another statistic. I don’t know why I didn’t. I’d like to say something inspiring like I saw a picture of my daughter and I didn’t want her to grow up without her real daddy. Or I had a moment of clarity and insight that pulled me back. But those aren’t true. Honestly, I may have just been too tired and unambitious to pull the trigger.
I like this Monster guy- hopefully he makes another appearance and eventually finishes the job.
tumblr_mndtigrvoo1qzxgw0o1_500.gif

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It's going to be great to watch Fatrick become more and more unhinged and drunk and start to turn on regular Twitter people who just ask a question or say ANYTHING not kissing his fat pimply arse. He's already done it loads but when the bailiffs start hauling his stuff away and Quasi gets the rights to his books he will lose what tenuous grip he has on sanity.
I can't wait for the Fatrick Thomas: Divorce 2 DLC