• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nothing beats coming across someone more socially awkward than you are.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I recently worked with a 19 year old guy and the obviously partially retarded kid there who worked part time was talking about how his grandpa used to punch his mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with him. “Is that why you’re so messed up?” Kid starts to stammer and dance around it by saying that he’s not like messed up messed up meaning retarded. “Hahaha I was just joking, we’re all messed up.” He wasn’t even trying to be a dick. He’s just that socially retarded.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
this sounds horrible.
the fuck is wrong with people on this forum
2388013466_2f024dfd06_b.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Is anybody else mostly socially competent, but every so often you lose all sense of sarcasm and abstraction? Someone makes a fairly obvious joke, and you take it literally, then as you're replying realize what an autist you're coming off as and feel real dumb? Damnedest thing.
If a bartender does the “do you want a big box or small box” joke I always miss the joke and bluntly say I want a small box because it’s only two chicken wings like it’s supposed to be obvious since it is.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Is anybody else mostly socially competent, but every so often you lose all sense of sarcasm and abstraction? Someone makes a fairly obvious joke, and you take it literally, then as you're replying realize what an autist you're coming off as and feel real dumb? Damnedest thing.

Degenerate humor, Opie and Anthony, and racist memes have corrupted my senses to the point where Boomer humor or a Bob and Tom type joke throw me off completely.