• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Note to Pat imposter childs: keep replying to "Hell Thread" on Twitter

G

That thread where Patrick was sperging out yesterday is apparently 4 (!) years old and contains ~50 people. Patrick's autism will not allow him to leave it alone and he continually needs to reply to set the record straight. This is gold, Jerry.

Leave him to us. We are used to worse on hell thread. And we will all report him for impersonating you. He will bore soon. This thread is 4 yr old.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/Elfskin7/status/1477534794036748289?s=20[/URL]

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
What it is with this beluga? she changed her pic for what maybe a chance at attracting a male
vbYPBjx.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That thread where Patrick was sperging out yesterday is apparently 4 (!) years old and contains ~50 people. Patrick's autism will not allow him to leave it alone and he continually needs to reply to set the record straight. This is gold, Jerry.

Leave him to us. We are used to worse on hell thread. And we will all report him for impersonating you. He will bore soon. This thread is 4 yr old.

G

Gods, I love when people on "his team" unknowingly trash his whole child catchphrase. One of the Damsels of Dorkington once called it creepy right in front of our special boy and he had to just sit there and take it.

[URL='https://ibb.co/wKVSjLV']
Screenshot-20220102-142933-Brave.jpg
[/URL]
OH never pay attention to the virtue signalling circle jerk...they laugh at him too, as much as we do (the ones who can escape their autistic consciousness long enough to develop a sense of humor).

G

These people always talk a good game and quickly fold when they realize that they are not, in fact, used to worse. And they also find out that "hell thread" or whatever other stupid gimmicky term they want to use to try and brag about how bad ass they are, is a walk in the park compared to some of the antics of the reddit rascals. It's almost like people quickly realize this is not a battle they want to fight and quickly start ignoring the trolls. All but one of them...