• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not really criticism but I love this collection of Colin and Robert Kelly

G

It's the greatest, I listen to them almost weekly.

Colin's rage with Vinne Brandt is amazing, and Bob Kelly's 'cat' skin boots
I havent heard colin and bobs podcast in years but i still remember the best zingers. helloooo fans!

-
bob gets mad at steve schirippa: "yea man, i was nice to him, very cordial, and he busts my balls"

colin: "you act like you're some laid back, california surfer guy, hey man, how are you and you're NOT. you're the problem

-
Bob: yea my wife got this new plug thing for the bathtub so the water doesnt drain

col: maybe she should get a plug for your mouth, fatty

-

bob: im so fat that i went to a froyo place and it melted so i put it in my freezer

col: what are you gonna do next, fuck it?

-

bob talking about his last set at the cellar: yea, maybe i shouldve said this, or gone the other direction with this bit

col: alright bob, don't work out your material in front of us, you're really boring the podcast fans

--

bob: colin you cant say that anti semetic stuff on the podcast, theyre gonna take us down

colin: yea, those heebs are gonna take us down just like they killed our lord and savior jesus christ

colin had so much vitriol when he was fat. around this time

[MEDIA=youtube]ZmiXUQcaVY0:220[/MEDIA]