Not doubting any brothamen here but I have a question re: Joseph Cumia

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
This is an open ended thing I've talked to someone on here before about. Here's the basics

-yes Joe shows in the system as Joseph Colleen Cumia

-however it also shows he has an ex wife

-Colleen N Cumia Age 57 Married to Joseph Cumia

Her maiden should be here

A Colleen Foley Colleen A Cumia Colleen A Foley Colleen Cumella Colleen Cumia

Which looks like Colleen A Foley, Cumia by marriage

I don't know the answer to it all yet though

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
If I remember right, it showed up as “Joseph C. Cumia”. Colleen was then in da thing SE mentioned. So people just started calling him Colleen. Realistically, his middle name is probably a great grandparent or his grandpa. Who am I kidding? He’s a cumia. It could be any type of trash.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Fun fact: Although it’a not particularly common, both Opie and Anthony have no middle name.
Opie was supposed to be Frederick Willard Hughes III but his mom preferred Gregg to his own fathers name, at least thats the story I remember.

I wonder if Brett or Elmo has a middle name. Since Anthony’s brother and sister both have middle names…

This is an open ended thing I've talked to someone on here before about. Here's the basics

-yes Joe shows in the system as Joseph Colleen Cumia

-however it also shows he has an ex wife

-Colleen N Cumia Age 57 Married to Joseph Cumia

Her maiden should be here

A Colleen Foley Colleen A Cumia Colleen A Foley Colleen Cumella Colleen Cumia

Which looks like Colleen A Foley, Cumia by marriage

I don't know the answer to it all yet though
It's totally possible that his parents fucked up on the birth certificate paperwork. I had a female relative whose middle name was Louis, because her mother put the father's first name on the wrong line and no one corrected it.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It's totally possible that his parents fucked up on the birth certificate paperwork. I had a female relative whose middle name was Louis, because her mother put the father's first name on the wrong line and no one corrected it.
Ethan Ralph’s first baby mama’s legal name is Faith Chole Vickers, because her father filled out the paperwork and couldn’t spell Chloe.

Anyone know why any parents would ever choose to spell it Gregg instead of Greg? It looks so gay.