• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not allowed to hate Women

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
1687036854268.png
UNLESS YOU'RE ENOUGH OF A BABE TO TURN DOWN OFFERED SEX

You hear something new everyday folks. When are we voting on this referendum btw?

I for myself can't tolerate these oppressed western woman be oppressed and hated on anymore. What an injustice! Also reparations when?

Pack it up WOMEN HATERS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU! :image_9251:

Last edited:
G

What not getting pussy does to a mf

I was at the grocery store today gassers. I was picking out some parmesan cheese and this girl comes up to me, probably 22, with a clip board. She says something like " do you want to be entered for a chance to win a vacation" or some shit. IDK I wasn't listening. She was with one of those promo companies I guess.
I was locked into her eyes, starign intently. She was like a solid 7, 5 f2 brunette with green eyes, skinny.
I ask her, Do you like this job? She goes "what do you mean?"
"Like, coming up to strangers, asking them for their information.
We talked for like 5 minutes, she' just graduated college, etc, and there was sexual tension. It was one of the little joys of life, the song and dance of meeting new pussy.
OFC, I could have asked for her number, but I don't feel like texting atm, going to get drinks, the bullshit, Ill just get a hooker tomorrow.

But that's not the point. Yes, women are children. Stupid, retarded, dumb as the day is long. But they are the ying to are yang.
they have zero agency in life, so all their faults are because of a male figure in their life that didn't correct them.
Talk to a girl tomorrow gasssers. Just small talk. Don't rape, I heard prisons in shri lanka are vurrry shitty.

[MEDIA=youtube]047rxy5nYeo[/MEDIA]

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

I was at the grocery store today gassers. I was picking out some parmesan cheese and this girl comes up to me, probably 22, with a clip board. She says something like " do you want to be entered for a chance to win a vacation" or some shit. IDK I wasn't listening. She was with one of those promo companies I guess.
I was locked into her eyes, starign intently. She was like a solid 7, 5 f2 brunette with green eyes, skinny.
We talked for like 5 minutes, she' just graduated college, etc, and there was sexual tension. It was one of the little joys of life, the song and dance of meeting new pussy.
OFC, I could have asked for her number, but I don't feel like texting atm, going to get drinks, the bullshit, Ill just get a hooker tomorrow.

But that's not the point. Yes, women are children. Stupid, retarded, dumb as the day is long. But they are the ying to are yang.
they have zero agency in life, so all their faults are because of a male figure in their life that didn't correct them.
Talk to a girl tomorrow gasssers. Just small talk. Don't rape, I heard prisons in shri lanka are vurrry shitty.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

"ying to are yang"

Listen here ya fucking retard, I want pics/video and a full breakdown of all of your future hooker adventures. Got it?