• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not a writer, but another Rick like idiot tweeting nonsense 150 times a day.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Didn’t even click it. I’m sure he’s a real Sith Lord Faggot. Boomia if you try to find other people you’re gonna have a heart attack. These faggots are everywhere. Focus on your friendship with Rick. I’m sure he misses you when you don’t respond.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Didn’t even click it. I’m sure he’s a real Sith Lord Faggot. Boomia if you try to find other people you’re gonna have a heart attack. These faggots are every. Focus on your friendship with Rick. I’m sure he misses you when you don’t respond.
Exactly. We got our man. This place is about fine comedy, not trolling every retard on Twitter.

G

Didn’t even click it. I’m sure he’s a real Sith Lord Faggot. Boomia if you try to find other people you’re gonna have a heart attack. These faggots are everywhere. Focus on your friendship with Rick. I’m sure he misses you when you don’t respond.
It's just that this faggot blocks responses so you know he wants to be heard without reply, he probably will lose it very easy.