• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not-a-hypocrite Rick thinks police should open fire on rioters

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211122-194302__01.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Rick thinks they'd all run like pussies. Not like him. He'd run into gunfire and disarm the police, humanely taking them out with non-fatal leg shots like a really fat John Wick. A "John Thick", if you will.

View attachment 13662
technicality tomlinson has got your ass again: he never leaves his house, so he would never have to run from a riot being fired upon

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He’s a perfect example of the current media induced mental illness social divide, and should be studied for generations. Why do people go out of their way to argue for one side of the political spectrum? Especially when they have nothing to gain? Its baffling and interesting
Fatrick votes against his own fake paper-thin political interests.
eg: he's a lying fat retard

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He’s a perfect example of the current media induced mental illness social divide, and should be studied for generations. Why do people go out of their way to argue for one side of the political spectrum? Especially when they have nothing to gain? Its baffling and interesting
Exactly. Who cares about any of this shit except the pathetic losers who spend all day on social media? And who even has time to get outraged over every little story except those who try to earn a living from it, losers like Pat or Mike Cernovich or John Pavlovitz or Jack Posobiec or Stonekettle or whoever else is out there. Real adults don't spend more than like five minutes a day reading social media because they have lives to live.

I mean, jeez Louise, give me a friggin break here!