• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not a claim, stlaker. Just facts.

G

7B54E45B-7E67-4626-BC51-CD1E3888AAFE.jpeg

Forum Clout
Does anyone here know BJJ? I did it for 6 months so I don’t feel like much of an expert but I would bet everything that Pat did less time than that. Where the proof? He documents everything. Also he doesn’t have the fucking discipline or the humility to attend more than 1 class. Only a black belt would have the right to call themselves anything close to an expert and that takes over a decade of training several times a week.

Forum Clout
Does anyone here know BJJ? I did it for 6 months so I don’t feel like much of an expert but I would bet everything that Pat did less time than that. Where the proof? He documents everything. Also he doesn’t have the fucking discipline or the humility to attend more than 1 class. Only a black belt would have the right to call themselves anything close to an expert and that takes over a decade of training several times a week.
He doesn't call himself an expert - he says he's a "trained fighter" which is a Titanic Tits Tomlinson Technicality meaning he trained at least once at something involving fighting.

i.e. he went to at least one jiu-jitsu class, possibly with a coupon

PooPants

Forum Clout
I did it for 2 years and got my blue belt but I’m in my forties and kept getting injuries so I stopped. Every BJJ gym has a free intro class, 100% this is what he attended so he could technically claim he trained.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I did less than you but totally agree with your assessment, it was humbling to say the least & Fatso hangs around with loser-freaks so he can posture as a 'tough guy'. Rick couldn't leave his ego at the door. Aikido is more his speed where he can imagine his thinking meats providing for a 'clever wrist lock' (still not happening IRL)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

what does Ken from street fighter say when you ask if you can borrow his ladder? SHUREYOUCAN!

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I did less than you but totally agree with your assessment, it was humbling to say the least & Fatso hangs around with loser-freaks so he can posture as a 'tough guy'. Rick couldn't leave his ego at the door. Aikido is more his speed where he can imagine his thinking meats providing for a 'clever wrist lock' (still not happening IRL)
To be fair Aikido great for bouncers and private security