• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton's act really does stink

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
With the reach O&A had during their height he should've been performing in arenas but instead he performed in small clubs like Banana's in Poughkeepsie. He had every opportunity to be one of the biggest comics in the world but he is just a hack. Every time I see him perform I just get infuriated at his blinking, non existing chin and the shit he calls his material. There is not one thing he does on stage that gives you the sense that he has been doing it for 3 decades.

I wouldn't even place him in the top 100 comics of all time, and I couldn't list more than 30 or so comics from to top of my head but I know there are probably less known, younger comics who are better than Norton.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
With the reach O&A had during their height he should've been performing in arenas but instead he performed in small clubs like Banana's in Poughkeepsie. He had every opportunity to be one of the biggest comics in the world but he is just a hack. Every time I see him perform I just get infuriated at his blinking, non existing chin and the shit he calls his material. There is not one thing he does on stage that gives you the sense that he has been doing it for 3 decades.
Artie Langue and Jackie Martling mostly played in small clubs and did smaller DVD or television releases. But a couple of times a year they would book themselves huge gigs doing corporate events or New Year's parties for huge money. Even guys like Carlin, Hicks, Kinison, or like Larry the Cable Guy or Jeff Dunham types would do small rooms for new material. Playing in small rooms is normal. Before each Comedy Central Roast the comedians would work their material at local clubs the weeks before sometimes and you could catch them practicing their roast act.

And he did turn his O&A gig into other gigs. He had an HBO show. A VICE show. He hosts a UFC show now (that just had fat Bobby Kelly). Has been in a bunch of movies. Norton does tons of work. He is just not famous nor memorable. He has no personality so you do not remember that he whores himself out to a million shows and networks and is actually overexposed in the media.

Norton was in The Irishman? Do you remember him at all? Because Norton makes no impression. Because he stole his entire personality from Colin Quinn and the Jerky Boys he comes across as inauthentic and boring anytime he speaks. And this is before most people even know he is an AIDS infected faggot who took prep for his viking prostitute companion.
I wouldn't even place him in the top 100 comics of all time, and I couldn't list more than 30 or so comics from to top of my head but I know there are probably less known, younger comics who are better than Norton.
There are probably less than ten standup comics that were ever funny on stage. If even that many. And their specials are edited to remove the bombs and jokes where the audience did not react. So if you see them live they will always be worse than their television specials.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I hate him so much. Remember when he, and Ant, went after that girl who called him weird? That was disgusting, Ron asked her what she thought of certain people, and she answered honestly. Norton really is a creep, and her answer hit him deep in his faggot soul...

,,,and yes, his act is awful. The only success he ever had was through O&A.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I hate him so much. Remember when he, and Ant, went after that girl who called him weird? That was disgusting, Ron asked her what she thought of certain people, and she answered honestly. Norton really is a creep, and her answer hit him deep in his faggot soul...

,,,and yes, his act is awful. The only success he ever had was through O&A.
Imagine looking like Jim Norton and thinking a girl in her early twenties would be interested in you. Same goes for old moon crater face.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout

He never allowed himself to graduate to theaters. He would go to Florida and bomb, come home and cry about it, then run to the safety of Bananas and uncle Vinny’s.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Artie Langue and Jackie Martling mostly played in small clubs and did smaller DVD or television releases. But a couple of times a year they would book themselves huge gigs doing corporate events or New Year's parties for huge money. Even guys like Carlin, Hicks, Kinison, or like Larry the Cable Guy or Jeff Dunham types would do small rooms for new material. Playing in small rooms is normal. Before each Comedy Central Roast the comedians would work their material at local clubs the weeks before sometimes and you could catch them practicing their roast act.

And he did turn his O&A gig into other gigs. He had an HBO show. A VICE show. He hosts a UFC show now (that just had fat Bobby Kelly). Has been in a bunch of movies. Norton does tons of work. He is just not famous nor memorable. He has no personality so you do not remember that he whores himself out to a million shows and networks and is actually overexposed in the media.

Norton was in The Irishman? Do you remember him at all? Because Norton makes no impression. Because he stole his entire personality from Colin Quinn and the Jerky Boys he comes across as inauthentic and boring anytime he speaks. And this is before most people even know he is an AIDS infected faggot who took prep for his viking prostitute companion.

There are probably less than ten standup comics that were ever funny on stage. If even that many. And their specials are edited to remove the bombs and jokes where the audience did not react. So if you see them live they will always be worse than their television specials.
The point is that Norton never left his comfort zone of clubs just outside of NYC. He has been playing these shitholes for 30 years with no attempt to graduate to theaters in actual cities

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Artie did theaters every weekend when he was on Stern. He’d make like 60k per weekend and then waste it gambling. Artie is infinitely more likeable than Norton and Stern was way bigger than O&A even though they were less funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Artie did theaters every weekend when he was on Stern. He’d make like 60k per weekend and then waste it gambling. Artie is infinitely more likeable than Norton and Stern was way bigger than O&A even though they were less funny.
Artie would make $60K. Then spend $100K on betting and gambling. And another $30K on hookers and heroin.