• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton tells Courtney Love that her perfume reminds him of “what Ozzy wears”

Forum Clout
Jimmy latched on to Sabbath/Ozzy way, way back when he was desperately trying to emulate the heterosexual boys he desperately wished he could be like, and he's ridden that "superfandom" ever since. The cool guy in the neighborhood with the bitchin' Camaro and the "Sabbath" back patch on his denim vest was cranking "Blizzard Of Oz" while he sped off with another hot skanky teen slut in the passenger seat, and right then and there Jimmy decided that he loved Ozzy too, more than anyone. It's all totally disingenuous and contrived. If Depeche Mode has been the band of choice for sexually active young heterosexual males back in the 80s, Jimmy would be buying books for Dave Gahan.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is not how men talk about other men. Can you imagine telling your girlfriend or a girl youre trying to fuck she smells like a dude you know?
This is not even how men talk about women. I have never once talked about how a girl smelled to anyone else. Nor have I heard one of my guy friends say weird shit like "her scent is intoxicating". The only time we talked about smell was when a girl smelled like she shit herself or something or if she had horrendous breath.

Anthony and Norton are fucking grotesque when they talk about women. I was listening to old O&A clips and Anthony and Norton were talking about their favorite type of 'pussy' smells and acting all macho. Gave me the fucking creeps. Norton talking about women rings so false. But Anthony dials it up to another level with his graphic descriptions of how into pussy he was.