• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton leaves hotel after ripping up unsatisfactory pillows

G

I thought it was gonna be “rips a mean half and half gasser”

farts in mic

:image_9253:AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HOLLLEEEEEY SHITTTTT.. PUSHES MIC AWAY...POUNDS DESK

sorry gentleman, It's really bruuuuuuuuutal today.
It's those fuuuuuuuuucking pretzels man, I was being a naughty little boy and ate half the bag last night.
It's part of being an addict, I can't help it. better than smoking crack/cocaine, right?
*looks around room, blinking, smiling*
I know the salt is bad for me but they're fucking delicious.

are they?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
farts in mic

:image_9253:AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
HOLLLEEEEEY SHITTTTT.. PUSHES MIC AWAY...POUNDS DESK

sorry gentleman, It's really bruuuuuuuuutal today.
It's those fuuuuuuuuucking pretzels man, I was being a naughty little boy and ate half the bag last night.
It's part of being an addict, I can't help it. better than smoking crack/cocaine, right?

*looks around room, blinking, smiling*
I know the salt is bad for me but they're fucking delicious.

are they?
I don't eat salt because the sugar they put in there.
*Slathers mustard on his egg whites*

Forum Clout
I hate worm but this makes me laugh still though, you can almost hear the tears through the fake laughter and desk pounding.

One of my all-time favorite bits. Even back then Nana was a weird, drunken recluse, wandering around his cold, empty, lifeless lair with his gun, and watching niggerish bootleg DVDs on his instantly obsolete home theater system.