• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton is dating a human being

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
And it’s dating a mollusk.
Here's a picture of them making love.

550x543.jpg

Forum Clout
What a treat it would be to date Jim Norton. Farting every 5 minutes because he thinks it's the peak of comedy and having to piss every 10 minutes. I wish I had the words to describe how much I hate that motherfucker
"So tell us about this new guy you're dating!"

"Well, he's a pale, slug-like stand-up comedian who does lots of characters. One of them is a moron, another is a pedophile. He used to frequent prostitutes and he was on anti-HIV drugs for a while, but not anymore. He doesn't drink, smoke, eat or travel and he's really into Ozzy and UFC."

"Wow! Sounds like quite a catch!"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Looking up that picture of Norton stewing like a cunt had me stumble upon this great bit of journalism...

Fuck Norton for being less funny than Rupert Pupkin, Fuck DeNiro for making the boy moist by spanking him, and fuck Esquire with Joe Cumia's Chinese Stratocasters.