• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton is 5'4 tops

G

1679867441159.png

T
Screenshot_20230326-235121_Gallery.jpg

She's wearing kitten heels, so maybe 2 inches extra. Norton is a squirt. No wonder he's a sissy

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I love Miley and her crazy ass btw

And I’ve met Norton and he’s 5 2 I’m 5 9 (yeah I know short fuck) and towered over him
5'9.5" is average height for White males. So unless you live in Norway or some viking country you should not be short. Guys like Norton and Rogan are actually short. Opie and yourself are average height.

G

5'9.5" is average height for White males. So unless you live in Norway or some viking country you should not be short. Guys like Norton and Rogan are actually short. Opie and yourself are average height.
The average male height over here is 5'11 and female is 5'8. I'm 6'2 and every week I'll see guys who dwarf me. You lot are letting in too many spics or something.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I love Miley and her crazy ass btw

And I’ve met Norton and he’s 5 2 I’m 5 9 (yeah I know short fuck) and towered over him
Nah you’re average I’m 5’10 and still feel like a very short person so I get it. But 5’5-5’7 is Manlet territory

Edit: is it me or are bitches getting taller these days. I was in the mall and seen several 6 feet tall hoes. My daughter just turned 11 and is 5’2 her grandmother is 6’1 blonde blue eyes and Puerto Rican. My kids cousin is 13 and she’s 5’6. And I see a lot of short men now too

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
She’s fucking beautiful and I won’t accept any conflicting opinions.

Won't get any push back from me brotherman. I remember being pleasantly surprised when she was a guest on Rogan, she seemed fairly cool and down to earth for a famous broad.

Two things @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 loves: Weezer's entire catalogue and Miley Cyrus.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Won't get any push back from me brotherman. I remember being pleasantly surprised when she was a guest on Rogan, she seemed fairly cool and down to earth for a famous broad.

Two things @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 loves: Weezer's entire catalogue and Miley Cyrus.
Correct, she’s so fucking hot. I’ve been enamored with her since I was a young boy. She out-raps Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa in this song:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I am deeply in love with her.

Attachments

• 49801687-D8D7-408F-B280-E871DCE1A520.jpeg
    49801687-D8D7-408F-B280-E871DCE1A520.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 43

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
So what if he's short and ugly and stupid and gay and annoying and needy and unpleasant and greedy and bad with money and old and sickly and unwell both mentally and spiritually and morally bankrupt and has no personality other than the bits and pieces he steals from friends and whiney and pathetic and a hypocrite, and a worm. He's still a guy who was on the Opie and Anthony show and no one can take that success away from him.