• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Normalize not stealing other peoples successful tweets

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He had to steal from a successful tweet he retweeted yesterday just to try and get in on a trending topic that he missed out on.

Pat rewording it doesnt make in an original idea.
1704654295508.png

1704654369740.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He always makes everything he steals worse. Punch it up, Pat. Fuck. Professional comedian.
He is so petty he did want to leave his comment in the original thread and add to the better post. Pat still thinks shooting up schools is a cis white male thing even though recent ones seem to be LGBT weirdos.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Im pretty sure Pat is the type to shoot up a gathering. I dont see him going into a school to do it since he couldnt even attend his own schooling but I could see him trying go out in what he thinks is a "blaze of glory" instead of jumping into an aquarium.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
You aint kidding. He is digging up months old tweets to milk for likes.

View attachment 175319
note how that's dated November, but no big follower growth on the chart despite the 2.8k RTs, despite George Takkei homo QT

his account is done if he doesn't pay for Blue

for comparison Null registered in August and has 11k followers already, and without 100+ xeets a day

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In all likelihood he’s a thief but liberal “comedy” twitter is so fucking predictable its like they’re all being fed through an AI. With this the joke is so obvious. They see the bass pro shop thing which is a goofy news headline. Mix that with something serious and on their mind 24/7 (Trump, school shootings) and you have your “joke”

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
In all likelihood he’s a thief but liberal “comedy” twitter is so fucking predictable its like they’re all being fed through an AI. With this the joke is so obvious. They see the bass pro shop thing which is a goofy news headline. Mix that with something serious and on their mind 24/7 (Trump, school shootings) and you have your “joke”
Thats pretty much pats formula for crafting a joke/tweet. " How can I add a political slant into this trending topic?" Its one of the reasons why he isnt funny. That and the fact he has the sense of humor of a 10 year old.