• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NOOOOOOOOOOO #RIP

• Thread starter NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488
  • Start date
N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Why doesn't gay ass Elon just let people look shit up? Is it just because people are feeding X posts to AI generators? GAY. FUCKING SHIT.

1708323292064.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
There are other instances:

Edit: Going through the list I linked to and so far these are OK right now:

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Isn't this similar to what reddit did? Forcing people to create a login or use their app only? The Internet is so gay now. Smart phones and social media ruined it
Even on the app i cant use it for 18+ subs unless i login and ive been banned since the sub went down and 99% of what i want to see on reddit is on the 18+ subs so the app is essentially dead now too.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There are other instances:

Edit: Going through the list I linked to and so far these are OK right now:

Those instances will stop working when the tokens expire iirc

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Even on the app i cant use it for 18+ subs unless i login and ive been banned since the sub went down and 99% of what i want to see on reddit is on the 18+ subs so the app is essentially dead now too.
I don't know how you'd still be banned, I've created like five or so reddit accounts since the sub went down and none have been autobanned. All on the same devices too, with no VPN.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
PSA: Takes about 90 seconds to make a new xitter account.

1. Goto https://tempr.email/en/ (backup: www.maildrop.cc)

2. Type whatever you want as your account and click "log in and check emails" (no passwords). Copy the email address.

3. Paste address into the Twitter sign up page along with whatever username and any 18+ birthday: https://twitter.com/i/flow/signup

4. Refresh your tempr.email inbox to get the 6 digit verification code and put it in twitter. Then there's 2 captchas.

VPNs can sometimes motherfuck you as far as getting to choose your Twitter handle. That's when you end up with shit like "PatIsFa45678443" but it's not like that stops Rick from responding to it.