• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nominee for new board gf: Nekowaffers

G

Screenshot_20220222-150433_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220222-150354_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220222-150409_Chrome.jpg

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to the girl pat stole a tweet from and she exposed him? I think she showed up here to ask what was going on with him.

G

Rick keeps calling he/she a atalker but their Twitter account was made in 2011 so I think he might be telling a Tomlinson Tall Tale on that one. I think he tried to simp on her and she blew him off. Or maybe he fucked her and was embarrassed and ghosted her so now she's trolling him? Sounds plausible.
I think she blew him off. I'm still sticking by my theory that the dudes dick doesn't work.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Rick keeps calling he/she a atalker but their Twitter account was made in 2011 so I think he might be telling a Tomlinson Tall Tale on that one. I think he tried to simp on her and she blew him off. Or maybe he fucked her and was embarrassed and ghosted her so now she's trolling him? Sounds plausible.
Why would she, or anyone, fuck pat? Don't sully her name like that. Yeah she's been around vtoo long to just be doing a bit