Nobody - 2021 Action movie starring Bob Odenkirk

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Anybody see this movie? I just watched it on a plane and it was very entertaining. It’s from the creator of John Wick so it’s got Wick style action scenes but doesn’t take itself too seriously. Over the top violent and a great performance from Odenkirk as the last guy you would think as an action star. It’s PFG if you ask me!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Well maybe I’m a bit biased, I saw it on a flight and when the other option is looking out a window for 2 hours anything is better. I was just glad it was a movie that didn’t shoe-horn in some politics, LGBTQ nonsense, or diversity crap. Hard to find new entertainment that doesn’t have some political message behind it. Over the top action for no reason and some humor involved. Oh well!

Last edited:

Snake

1627493355905.jpg

G

He got vaccinated in April or something and the heart attack was like a week ago.
April “or something” huh? Well godammit your right! It was weeks not days since the shot! Impossible for there to be any relation! Sold! I’m on my way to get a “jab” now!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
April “or something” huh? Well godammit your right! It was weeks not days since the shot! Impossible for there to be any relation! Sold! I’m on my way to get a “jab” now!
You're the one who said weeks, not days, when it was several months.