• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No, this man is definitely not a closeted homosexual

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230222-082631_YouTube.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Note how Nana never has any stories involving being in the company of a woman. It's always men, and furthermore, the conversation always swings around to gay sex at some point. And when it does, Nana just glows with swishy, fruity energy.
If you go back and listen to Anthony's stories about women on O&A he sounds like the 40-Year-Old Virgin.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Note how Nana never has any stories involving being in the company of a woman. It's always men, and furthermore, the conversation always swings around to gay sex at some point. And when it does, Nana just glows with swishy, fruity energy.
the way his arms sway, really feminine. Just something about it doesn't seem right.

Forum Clout
the way his arms sway, really feminine. Just something about it doesn't seem right.
You NEVER hear him say "so I was down in AC with my girlfriend" or "my girlfriend and I were boarding a flight and...". It's always drunken shenanigans with the guys, with lots of hooting, sniggering and gesticulating, all liberally peppered with lots of gay references. Within mere minutes, Nana talks about shoving something up his ass and giggles about visiting a homo bar. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned or something, but when I'm hanging with the guys, we rarely discuss fag bars or our assholes. And anyone with eyes can plainly see how animated and visibly excited he becomes when the fag talk starts flying. It reminds of those faces Mr. Roper would make when he was trying to communicate that Jack was gay without actually saying it, with the hand gestures and the eyelash-batting.