• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No stlaker, you’re the stlaker, stlaker.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Found on r/fatfaggotswithbitchtits

D735-A37-D-B504-40-B7-A506-E453-C0097607.jpg

0-FF1-D047-A15-F-4047-933-B-823-B0-E050230.jpg

72-D7-D0-C1-AB87-4-CD5-805-A-316-D7-EF8063-F.jpg

C1-D93461-26-C0-49-D3-A0-E2-323-BBFB5-B1-FA.jpg

B8-C5-FC3-F-6-B13-4662-B9-E4-61469-CA89421.jpg

FC652-F84-D6-C6-4-F40-AB36-2-DCD6-A5-F7525.jpg

FB3-EA62-E-9-E31-480-B-901-B-0-C6-F0-DBA0-CEC.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You're right of course, if what he claims is true (probably isn't) hooligans could easily get sued out of business.

Pat has no idea what it's like to run a business, let alone even work for a day. Of course he doesn't realize what he is claiming
Just another in a long line of ridiculous Tomlinson Tales that make no sense if you think about them for ten seconds. It’d be so easy to make up a more believable lie but he’s such a retard he goes balls out on everything. There are three witnesses, they have the stalkers credit card info, the police are about to start interviewing suspects. All in the space between 1am and the next morning. What a fucking idiot. Fat too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You're right of course, if what he claims is true (probably isn't) hooligans could easily get sued out of business.

Pat has no idea what it's like to run a business, let alone even work for a day. Of course he doesn't realize what he is claiming
It’s a very serious claim, with how Pat is talking that hooligans gave someone’s credit card info out would open them up to all kinds of shit. It’s almost identify theft and the person could claim the staff could use his financial info to make fraudulent purchases and open lines of credit in their name . That’s very serious, fat

G

If you actually look at the link in the text message between s.w.i.m. and Patrick that I posted, it actually shows you what constitutes phone harassment. It's a misdemeanor, and to even meet that criteria you would have to threaten him with physical harm, intimidation, etc. Which I have never seen anyone doing.

He is so stupid that I was able to look up on a website what constitutes telephone harassment in the state of Wisconsin and prove him utterly wrong within 2 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just another in a long line of ridiculous Tomlinson Tales that make no sense if you think about them for ten seconds. It’d be so easy to make up a more believable lie but he’s such a retard he goes balls out on everything. There are three witnesses, they have the stalkers credit card info, the police are about to start interviewing suspects. All in the space between 1am and the next morning. What a fucking idiot. Fat too.
And mind on a crime that didn’t happen. It’s not a crime to say “is that fat idiot Patrick here?” Which he wasn’t. Three people and the staff saw this and almost a day later called the police?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If you had the money and drive, you could even have their liquor license revoked/suspended.

This is the same shit he did to niki when he said "she will kill you on sight"
Motherfucker these are supposed to be people you care about and you're shooting them in the foot
Customer credit info is very serious, you need to actually commit a pretty serious crime (murder, etc) to pull the info of the last place used, not something that isn’t even close to a crime. Apple doesn’t even let police crack into a criminals i-phone unless it’s very serious and even then they push back over security reasons and the FBI needs to be involved at that point.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Customer credit info is very serious, you need to actually commit a pretty serious crime (murder, etc) to pull the info of the last place used, not something that isn’t even close to a crime. Apple doesn’t even let police crack into a criminals i-phone unless it’s very serious and even then they push back over security reasons and the FBI needs to be involved at that point.
The FBI is involved, little nothing. As is Interpol, Walker Texas Ranger and JD Shelnut, chief of police.

Quietly.