• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No one's talked about John Pavlovitz the Pedophile here in like two months

Forum Clout
Here’s where you’re wrong. You HAVE to fight back against cyber bullying. Am I calling every other victim cowards? Maybe. The important thing here is that Patrick is brave and smart for fighting back. It’s the only way this ends. He is unique and the only person in the history of the internet that this applies to. HE MUST KEEP FIGHTING! If he stopped engaging do you think the cyberterrorists would just like stop because it’s not fun anymore? No they wouldn’t because he’s too important and special and different from every other person this has happened to.

Last edited:
G

Here’s where you’re wrong. You HAVE to fight back against cyber bullying. Am I calling every other victim cowards? Maybe. The important thing here is that Patrick is brave and smart for fighting back. It’s the only way this ends. He is unique and the only person in the history of the internet that this applies to. HE MUST KEEP FIGHTING! If he stopped engaging do you think the cyberterrorists would just like stop because it’s not fun anymore? No they wouldn’t because he’s too important and special and different from every other person this has happened to.
It's like, opposite day or sumpin i dunno tss tss