No one ever told Faggot Karl that he doesn't need to repeat or summarize what was said in every clip he plays immediately after he plays it

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
He's an unfunny faggot. Ashamed I used to listen to his show, that was before I got banned from their subreddit for posting Coonskin's call in to TACS. If someone did that to Opie they would've celebrated it like the second coming.

Oh, you're "dabblers" now are ya? Cuz youre in an internet slap fight with an irrelevant literal retard?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Karl and Dan have the same arc to me.

Started somewhat topical, had mildly interesting takes to begin with but there's not enough depth in the OnAsphere to grift off of.

Once they ran out of content to rehash, they ran out of gas.

Dan's putting in some effort to keep bleeding the pig, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

Started somewhat topical, had mildly interesting takes to begin with but there's not enough depth in the OnAsphere to grift off of.

Dan's putting in some effort to keep bleeding the pig, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
If Dan and Karl were in a burning building, I'd save Dan and barricade the door so Karl couldn't escape. Then I'd pull Dan's pants down

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader

It's a tough one. I've purposely tried to avoid going the full WATP/Steel Toe route. Those shows (and personalities) fucking suck. If you want something like that, just listen to Redbar.

Like me or hate me, I'm not some grifting phony.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Karl does that morning zoo radio shit to his voice and it makes him unlistenable to me. Shuli steals content directly from WATP for uncle Rico but I'll freely admit he does a way better job at making fun of it than Karl does. That said, Karl is not a hateable enough guy for me to want to do much but ignore him.

2chapos

Gy6g-removebg-preview.png

Mrs Hebeburg.Hoo hoo... robin