"No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do." - member of 18 year defunct radio show forum & the dedicated faggot-driveller

1721767735823.png

No, you see, Zoomers didn't like Hilary cause she was a robotic evil bitch. But they actually like Kamala for being a fake-ass evil bitch. They'll meme her like Trump to like epic own their dumb boomer parents!

No one takes the presidential nominee seriously, AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Useless homosexual.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Also @Sue Lightning has no pulse on zoomers. He did an AMA about zoomers once, said they no longer say "faggot". They definitely do, and when called out in this, he said "oh well some do, but not all". Yes stupid, same with millennials. Not everyone was going around saying it like it was never meant to be offensive you dumb cunt.

I want to slit his throat and drink the blood. (Not a threat, I want to, but I won't)

Last edited:

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Also @Sue Lightning has no pulse on zoomers. He did an AMA about zoomers once, said they no longer say "faggot". They definitely do, and when called out in this, he said "oh well some do, but not all". Yes stupid, same with millennials. Not everyone was going around saying it like it was never meant to be offensive you dumb cunt.

I want to slit his throat and drink the blood.
My brother is a zoomer, he's says faggot and nigger all the time. @Sue Lightning is a fucking retard on every level. (No disrespect)