• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No, Hair Rocker ATalker, you should have TaunTed her on TwiTTer!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Hmmm, legit crazy stlaker who goes after a true celebrity and his family, violating several restraining orders, as said celebrity avoids any contact, now gets to enjoy prison.

Nikki Six: “Thank you to the FBI, law enforcement, the detectives and the legal and court system for treating these threats with the severity and urgency they require. I will go to any lengths to protect my family.”

Imagine that.

:colin_lg:

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700519853549.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I read The Dirt in grade 8 or 9 and thought Nikki Sixx was the coolest motherfucker alive. By all accounts, he's actually a cunty, faggy prick. I saw Motley Crue twice and the one time when Tommy Lee was doing the Titty Cam, Nikki Sixx grabbed the camera and pulled his pecker out. It's a biggun. Nikki Sixx also has a serious case of gay voice and literally can't play bass.