• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No debt at all, stlaker.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
ribs
1.png

2.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Then why did you say this, Rick?

SO many lies told in such little time. Also, nice awkward silences by whoever the fuck this nobody is.

1) I will not pay - He did in fact, pay
2) He owes money to people trying to kill him - Quasi's did never in fact try to kill him
3) Obscenity of a decision - it was the right decision in every letter of the law
4) He will not pay for the privilege of being terrorized - Somehow, he's conflating the decision he made to sue quasi with the terrorism of a random swatter.

Why all the lies, PatRick?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
It would be a bigger flex to say he paid it and it didn't financially hurt him to do so just to make it go away, you know like rich people and big companies do, instead of "I'm a bum and people paid it for me because, as I whined to multiple media outlets, I couldn't afford to cash the checks my mouth writes"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's like a Simpsons bit , being a poor hood nigger and living next to an airport. Poor faggot.
“Repeatedly kill us”

Yet him and Niki never even got a scratch on them. He cries that people are trying to kill him yet it’s clear he rarely leaves the house but for “5 Years!” He’s in fear for his life everyday. Overdramatic lying pig.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
“Repeatedly kill us”

Yet him and Niki never even got a scratch on them. He cries that people are trying to kill him yet it’s clear he rarely leaves the house but for “5 Years!” He’s in fear for his life everyday. Overdramatic lying pig.
The Dan Man don't miss. If he wanted piggy dead, he'd get it done first try

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Imagine conflating a contact by the police as an attempt on his life.

5-0 trynna KEEL me in dese skreets!