• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No, child. There are no currenT peace Talks.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Faggot warhawks like Patrick are hilarious and also the worst. He’s telling a country to keep fighting a war that nobody will help them win. I hope some Ukrainian woman takes asylum in America and her husband comes to join her, finds Pat, and beats the shit out of him. If I were Ukrainian, I’d hate morons like Pat more than I’d hate Russians.

20CF1308-A20D-4F83-B84E-258D4C931F1B.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I find his arrogance most off-putting here. As if anybody in their right mind gave a fuck about some worthless rube's googled opinion.
you know you’re a Faggot when even Joseph Cumia, one of the internet’s biggest morons, knows to leave it a line and keep his cow brain focused on other things. Pig just keeps kicking the hornets nest

Forum Clout
There's just something about retarded people on twitter opining on and "studying" war that really elicits a visceral hatred. Imagine trannies and flyover fatso rubes like Pat telling you what's what on a conflict in Eastern Europe, that they have no real connection to at all, except it becoming the new thing to be worked up about.

There is unironically more scholarship in the Kike Hate Thread than anywhere on Twitter.