• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No boxing fans here? Haney vs Lomachenko.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I had Haney by 1 round. The 12th sealed the deal. Good fight.

Here’s my card

The judge who scored it 8-4 should be shot. Haney only won because he's young. He's pretty fucking mid as a boxer. If you're not going to have much power, you better be like Floyd Mayweather jr. Dude is 24 abd he was gassed for the last 3-4 rounds vs a 35 year old.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
I barely gave Loma the 7th as it was razor close so a 116-112 card isn’t crazy to me man. I dunno, a lot of people are calling it a robbery but I would disagree completely. Again, just my thoughts.

Loma fought his ass off and I respect his balls to keep campaigning at 135 when he is so undersized. As for Haney, I don’t care for him and he clearly had the easiest path to undisputed compared to like, Jermell Charlo, who had to fight a murderers row of dudes at 154.

Regardless of how I feel about Haney, i think he fought a good fight. Not gonna try and take that away from him.

I’m gay