• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No Beetlejuice child, I will not dance for your amusement.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
b4a6fe21ae9cf7401ec26ff440b1fc70.png

Found on r/youarenotgodsplanBeetlejuice

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
b4a6fe21ae9cf7401ec26ff440b1fc70.png

Found on r/youarenotgodsplanBeetlejuice
You are mentally ill, poltergeist.

You are returning to the Netherworld, poltergeist.

Your name has been recited, many threes of times, to conjure you to exorcise the living. Your failure to do so constitutes felony haunting and a return to the Netherworld.

Do not haunt the living again.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I hope it's as good as the Back to the Future musical!
I haven't seen the BttF musical but I haven't heard great things. It had some good casting though, Roger Bart is great and the guy that alternated between George and Biff was great in Nerdy Prudes Must Die.
I consider Beetlejuice to be one of the better musicals of the last few years. There's this trend right now of adapting older movies into musicals, usually they're not that good but Beetlejuice goes against the grain. The only other film adaptation musicals of the last few years that I think are better are Heathers and Hunchback of Notre Dame. But I consider those two amongst my favourite musicals of all time, they're amazing. Disney was retarded for choosing to put Frozen on Broadway instead of Hunchback.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I haven't seen the BttF musical but I haven't heard great things. It had some good casting though, Roger Bart is great and the guy that alternated between George and Biff was great in Nerdy Prudes Must Die.
I consider Beetlejuice to be one of the better musicals of the last few years. There's this trend right now of adapting older movies into musicals, usually they're not that good but Beetlejuice goes against the grain. The only other film adaptation musicals of the last few years that I think are better are Heathers and Hunchback of Notre Dame. But I consider those two amongst my favourite musicals of all time, they're amazing. Disney was retarded for choosing to put Frozen on Broadway instead of Hunchback.

Everything just seems like a soulless, SNL/MadTV sketch these days. Coming this fall, Pulp Fiction: The Musical! Featuring all-new songs like "Is Marcellus Wallace a Bitch?", "Your Dad's Watch", and "Call the Wolf".

At least Wicked tried to tell the story from a new angle. I haven't seen the BTTF musical but I assume there's a song where everyone sings "We gotta go eighty-eight miles... eighty-eight miles... eighty-eight miles... EIGHTY-EIGHTY MILES PER HOURRRRRRRRRR!"

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Everything just seems like a soulless, SNL/MadTV sketch these days. Coming this fall, Pulp Fiction: The Musical! Featuring all-new songs like "Is Marcellus Wallace a Bitch?", "Your Dad's Watch", and "Call the Wolf".

At least Wicked tried to tell the story from a new angle. I haven't seen the BTTF musical but I assume there's a song where everyone sings "We gotta go eighty-eight miles... eighty-eight miles... eighty-eight miles... EIGHTY-EIGHTY MILES PER HOURRRRRRRRRR!"
Yeah, they're mostly seen as cashgrabs in the Broadway community. But Beetlejuice and Hunchback are very different from the movies, they basically used the films as a template to do their own thing. Heathers is more accurate to the movie but it's just such a good show and they still tried to do their own thing.

G

Wrong again, child.

His name is Betelgeuse, child.

Beetlejuice is the name of the movie, stlaker.

Enjoy the sequel this Halloween, if your prison has a screening of it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Yeah I feel like I'd yell out "ARE YOU/DO YOU/IS IT?" at some point

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Yeah, they're mostly seen as cashgrabs in the Broadway community. But Beetlejuice and Hunchback are very different from the movies, they basically used the films as a template to do their own thing. Heathers is more accurate to the movie but it's just such a good show and they still tried to do their own thing.
I saw the Footloose musical and ........... They shoehorned niggers into it