• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki only wore one outfit for 9 days

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
And she wore a black lives matter hoodie. First of all people stopped giving a shit about them sometime in 2021 because they're race grifters out to make a buck.

Second of all black lives haven't mattered since we were no longer able to buy and sell them.

The message is actually way stupider than BLM. It's shaming companies like KFC and Coca-Cola, because they're to blame for Mo'Quesha being 500 lbs, not Mo'Quesha's personal dietary choices.

G

The message is actually way stupider than BLM. It's shaming companies like KFC and Coca-Cola, because they're to blame for Mo'Quesha being 500 lbs, not Mo'Quesha's personal dietary choices.
Mo'Quesha should've exercised a little bit of self control before she blew up to 500lb. I eat pizza and drink beer and pepsi but it's called moderation.

I also like the excuse that fat people use (I believe Erock even tried to pull this crap) that it's "more expensive to eat healthy". No it's not. I eat mainly organic, non GMO stuff including grass fed ground beef (I pay 80 cents more a pound than the Walmart brand) when I changed my diet from shit to healthy, my grocery budget only went up $25 a month. That's the cost of two cases of cheap beer.

I'm so sick of people blaming companies for their lack of self control, or they act like corporations who make shit food "target" niggers and diabetics. They really don't. They're just selling a product that wasn't meant to be overindulged.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Mo'Quesha should've exercised a little bit of self control before she blew up to 500lb. I eat pizza and drink beer and pepsi but it's called moderation.

I also like the excuse that fat people use (I believe Erock even tried to pull this crap) that it's "more expensive to eat healthy". No it's not. I eat mainly organic, non GMO stuff including grass fed ground beef (I pay 80 cents more a pound than the Walmart brand) when I changed my diet from shit to healthy, my grocery budget only went up $25 a month. That's the cost of two cases of cheap beer.

I'm so sick of people blaming companies for their lack of self control, or they act like corporations who make shit food "target" niggers and diabetics. They really don't. They're just selling a product that wasn't meant to be overindulged.
niggers aren't humans, they're leftovers from a prehistoric era