• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki does not need to cook or take care of any family members to please Fatrick

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231010-055444_Chrome.jpg

Pretty sure she doesn't have a useless doctorate either, maybe she does as well as a useless Nobel Prize

G

Worthless tweet from that aditya guy. If a woman doesnt instinctivly want to cook and raise kids, then she shouldnt. Nothing worse than a fake trad wife. "Im cooking for my husband! Arent i cool?!!!" Kill yourself.

Equivalent of dorks trying to be alpha. Then you get guys like Andrew Tate.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I look down on dopey eared cunts who can only find the will to exist because they chomp down on an ssri every morning. But hey, that's just me. I know niki volunteers for the shittiest show on shitty ass npr which is basically the same as a doctorate, but your wife is as dumb a cunt as you, rick.

G

Worthless tweet from that aditya guy. If a woman doesnt instinctivly want to cook and raise kids, then she shouldnt. Nothing worse than a fake trad wife. "Im cooking for my husband! Arent i cool?!!!" Kill yourself.

yes, that actually is cool.
women "instinctively" want to do nothing but bitch, complain, and act like a toddler. it's men/societal pressure that molds them into "trad wives".

enough. about. tate. holy. shit.

but
not sure tate is the best example.

[MEDIA=youtube]Je5Uoww6mnM[/MEDIA]

maybe a better example would be :

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC.44453/[/URL]

G

Everyone who is car crashing this go ahead and explain why you want a fake trad wife who only wants to be like that for the novelty/attention.

G

yes, that actually is cool.
women "instinctively" want to do nothing but bitch, complain, and act like a toddler. it's men/societal pressure that molds them into "trad wives".

enough. about. tate. holy. shit.

but
not sure tate is the best example.

[MEDIA=youtube]Je5Uoww6mnM[/MEDIA]

maybe a better example would be :

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC%F0%9F%90%BC.44453/[/URL]
It isnt cool. I knew a chick exactly like that. Disgusting liberal cunt who one day decided to start cooking her husband meals. No, youre a diseased whore, youre not changing now.