• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki’s Thanksgiving

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We all know Pat was told to stay home since he’s awful but I gotta think they talked shit on him the whole time to Niki. I really hope her Mom said it’s time to drop the pig because he’s the worst person ever. They know he’s a bum, he’s too lazy to work and won’t get a job since he has convinced himself he’s a creative. He’s almost 42 and lacks basic job skills meaning the only work he could get is manual labor (too lazy, won’t do) or minimum wage fast food which he will also refuse. I’d bet Niki enjoyed being able to vent about her bum husband that is so hated he spends thanksgiving alone in a bar.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’d wager they teased her but no serious conversations were had. They would have told her all of that already. You know, when they explained he wasn’t invited and why? Nikki is old and unattractive. I still believe she’s functioning autistic as well. Her mom only tolerates pat for the money laundering/siphoning. She does not want to personally deal with him or probably even talk to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’d wager they teased her but no serious conversations were had. They would have told her all of that already. You know, when they explained he wasn’t invited and why? Nikki is old and unattractive. I still believe she’s functioning autistic as well. Her mom only tolerates pat for the money laundering/siphoning. She does not want to personally deal with him or probably even talk to him.
The whole thing is very weird which leads me to believe it’s some kind of scam / tax reason / caregiver / gov disability / etc. they’ve got going on. The family is well aware she’s married but he goes out alone to bars regularly and doesn’t attend family holiday dinners like Christmas or Thanksgiving. Pat and Niki’s “marriage” is the elephant in the room and not just because he’s fat.

G

I wonder if the lawsuit was a topic of conversation.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The whole thing is very weird which leads me to believe it’s some kind of scam / tax reason / caregiver / gov disability / etc. they’ve got going on. The family is well aware she’s married but he goes out alone to bars regularly and doesn’t attend family holiday dinners like Christmas or Thanksgiving. Pat and Niki’s “marriage” is the elephant in the room and not just because he’s fat.
My theory for the past few months now is Nikki and Rick are both high functioning autistic. With Rick being the more functioning one. Nikkis mom uses them for tax breaks and sets up fake business to abuse government systems. There’s no way there’s not a retarded business owner tax break/incentive. She tolerates Rick, but 2 autistic people is too much for her at the holidays. She bought them the hovel so they could be self sustaining (rent out the other half) and she puts everything in Nikki’s name to be safe. It’s very odd Rick has almost nothing in his name. Nothing of value anyways. As other people have pointed out, he probably isn’t invited to his families holidays for starting autistic sperg outs over shit. Not going to any of your families holidays is something I imagine only Rick or homeless people do.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wonder if the lawsuit was a topic of conversation.
" So what happened with that lawsuit?"

" Pat lost..."

"and that huge article on trolls?"

" It was fake...Pat was talking to the trolls."

" I thought Pat knew peoples names.."

" That was also the trolls.."

" Aww geez.."

You know, as I type that out. I wonder how much of pat not going to thanksgiving is that he is humiliated that he failed so hard this last year trying to fight trolls. He would have to admit they were right the whole time and that he fell for multiple pranks. Pat might have dodged a bullet by not being welcome to her families home. The upside is that Niki told them everything and Pat wasnt there to try an correct her or tell the story in his favor by selectively leaving out details that make him look stupid. Nikis family hates pat...understandably.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My theory for the past few months now is Nikki and Rick are both high functioning autistic. With Rick being the more functioning one. Nikkis mom uses them for tax breaks and sets up fake business to abuse government systems. There’s no way there’s not a retarded business owner tax break/incentive. She tolerates Rick, but 2 autistic people is too much for her at the holidays. She bought them the hovel so they could be self sustaining (rent out the other half) and she puts everything in Nikki’s name to be safe. It’s very odd Rick has almost nothing in his name. Nothing of value anyways. As other people have pointed out, he probably isn’t invited to his families holidays for starting autistic sperg outs over shit. Not going to any of your families holidays is something I imagine only Rick or homeless people do.
The Rick not having his name on barely anything and seems to not even have a bank account is very suspicious. He even bragged about his “hand selling” skills which would mean cash that I’m sure isn’t reported for government reasons. I remember wack pack members on stern getting in trouble with SSI when they started getting paid gigs. The whole alone on thanksgiving while actually living near family is really fucked up. Most people have to decide which thanksgiving they go when married (your family or your spouse family) but he goes to a bar alone. It seems like even her family is on egg shells with her around since they all know her marriage is a loveless scam and living with a complete bum. I had figured her mom was heavily involved with why they bought their dump just so they could have rental income since they can’t be trusted to earn a living.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
All of these replies and I'm still confused on his weight since it hasn't really been mentioned.
bathroom-scales-on-wooden-floor-with-lcd-screen-saying-fat-picture-id940119870

EraGodless

Forum Clout
We all know Pat was told to stay home since he’s awful but I gotta think they talked shit on him the whole time to Niki. I really hope her Mom said it’s time to drop the pig because he’s the worst person ever. They know he’s a bum, he’s too lazy to work and won’t get a job since he has convinced himself he’s a creative. He’s almost 42 and lacks basic job skills meaning the only work he could get is manual labor (too lazy, won’t do) or minimum wage fast food which he will also refuse. I’d bet Niki enjoyed being able to vent about her bum husband that is so hated he spends thanksgiving alone in a bar.
Space McDonald's is hiring- unfortunately they only pay in crypto.