• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki's exit strategy

Well?

• The sweet release of death

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The sweet release of Pat's death

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Her mother financing her divorce (sunken cost fallacy be damned)

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Winning the lottery, divorcing on good terms and everyone lives happily ever after

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Niki divorced Pat he would make her have to pay him alimony. We saw how much of a pain in the ass he can be with the rights to his only child and begging the court so he doesn’t have to pay child support. I don’t use this word often (even here!) but Pat is a nigger and will act like a total nigger if Niki tries to divorce him.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If Niki divorced Pat he would make her have to pay him alimony.
Here's where I'm optimistic: all of the evidence of Pat being a piece of shit, ALL OF IT, makes Niki sympathetic and a victim and Pat has to pay the divorce bills that Lynne footed.

It's the only situation in history where I root for the women unconditionally; it all started with Pat, he didn't nip it in the bud, and it's not like Niki and Lynne make off with more money. They break even (more or less considering the lawyer's fees) and Pat moves back in with his cunt mother and blowjob enthusiast father because he won't work at Target where he belongs.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Her mother's death and inheriting it all. The slow drip of the retard allowance is annoying her.

But she'd have to share 50% of that with Pat if she was still married.

If she divorces now, it's a huge sunken cost, but might be better for her in the long term.

1*jX8qGZC3WOIm1LFvBNL5jA.png

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
The premise is faulty as it assumes Niki is rational thinker. She had the choice to leave Pat or fully embrace her role as the victimized wife of the world's greatest and most innocent victim and chose to stand by her man. This is her life now. Enjoy misery.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
She doesn't plan anything, she has the time preference of a goldfish thanks to prescription medications.
She has none. Pat will die and then she’ll finally wonder why she feels better all of a sudden
She’s on so many depression / anti anxiety meds she won’t realize it. According to Pat she can’t even function without being heavily medicated.
It will be some fucked up combination of these two predictions. She will barely process his death but will be immensely happier with him gone. Her mother will probably move in with her or have Nik move into her home and will babysit her until she passes at which point Nikis fate is a big red ❓