• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki was in her mid-30s when he wrote this.

G

eggs.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That doesn’t even make sense.
he just saw his eggs were dry and shoehorned a dry ovaries hack joke for twitter likes because he’s a white trash rube who uses pam spray and not coconut/olive oil

View attachment 13321
So he was planning on putting his greasy fat bacon fingers on that Star Fags book while he was #stuffingmyfatface & #amreading ? Cultural void.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
he just saw his eggs were dry and shoehorned a dry ovaries hack joke for twitter likes because he’s a white trash rube who uses pam spray and not coconut/olive oil

View attachment 13321
Piggys blatantly intentional placement of his Soy Wars tripe always makes me laugh. I’d love to throw all of his belongings into an incinerator.

G

View attachment 13321
First of all, that looks more like an omelette than scrambled eggs. Overcooked doesn't cover it.

Secondly, that's a breakfast for a man who's going to be working outdoors all day, not a queer whose day consists of sitting on a couch tweeting before driving to a bar and parking his fat arse on a stool until he drives home drunk. No wonder he's fat.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

View attachment 13321
I guess I liked Star Wars, those movies watch pretty good, but would I own a book about Star Wars art or have a Star Wars mug? No, because I'm not an obese faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

View attachment 13321
Pats stand up comedy on a plate. Just dry and lacks creativity.