• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki wakes up a hungover Pat

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I love animals but I would kick that thing in it's stupid face for that shit.
Pigs are pretty intelligent, along with being greedy and brazen. This dumb bitch sounds like she treats that pig like a little puppy, it has probably sussed her out and wears the trousers in the relationship.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pigs are pretty intelligent, along with being greedy and brazen. This dumb bitch sounds like she treats that pig like a little puppy, it has probably sussed her out and wears the trousers in the relationship.
yuuup. how sad are people today that a farm animal can make them their bitch. They are quite intelligent though. Far more than say, horses.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
That pig is just another Travis the Chimp. If it hasn’t already snapped on her it will.
Pigs will eat pretty much anything if given the chance, if she has a stroke or something and is on the floor immobile for a significant period of time it wouldn't be all that surprising if that pig starts devouring her. It happens to farmers every now and then, they have a stroke/heart attack in the pig pen and the pigs start eating the poor fucker. Happened to some drunk guy who passed out too i think.