• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki needs meds "in order to function".

G

mentalhealth.jpg

Hudson

Forum Clout
Y'know, I go back and forth between feeling sorry for Niki and feeling that she's getting everything she deserves by being married to Patso.

It's probably somewhere in the middle. I think her self esteem is so low that she won't leave Pat for fear of being alone. Probably the reason that Patso exploits her frailties and continually posts about her alleged mental illness.

I'm guessing it's his way of "keeping her in her place."

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I think her self esteem is so low that she won't leave Pat for fear of being alone
As gross as she is, I don't believe she's so naive to think she can't nab a fat Milwaukee slob that's a step up from Rick. As far as I'm concerned, she knows she's choosing the most repulsive person she could find both physically and mentally. Fuck her, I have no pity.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
She’s kinda like Joseph Rosenbaums fiancée. I don’t feel sympathy for a cunt who brings a pedophile into a house with children. So why would I feel sympathy for a pill popping mess who stays with a narcissist that basically degrades and denigrates her online repeatedly. It’s a good thing they’re not having children. I shudder to think how an alleged Liberal feminist ally would explain to her daughter why she lets a narcissistic chauvinist Pig denigrate her online constantly, and makes said girl call him Dad.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
If I talked about the mother of my children on Twitter the way Pig talks about his wife, I’d rightly expect them and her whole family to cut me off and tell her to leave me. Luckily again, no child will be put through the hell of having these two piles of human shit as parents, thank fucking god.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Does Niki have any brothers or male cousins?
She has a brother named Charlie who’s an Army vet. And married to a cute but short girl (the midget breeder is her nickname here, real name is Katie Rae) and has children with her.

Odds are he does hate Pat. Someone pranked called him with Pat jokes and he laughed.