• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki, if you find your way here: $🤑$

G

This woman is selling hillbilly hooch farts out of her bedroom for $45k a week. Think about it. In this economy, in this social climate, your moolinyan farts, aged for 20 mins in an oaken vagina, would fetch double - TRIPLE - from boutique shoppers willing to pay premium.

Now that I've brought this tremendous opportunity to your attention, it's up to you to follow through. The door is open - but you must walk through yourself. If after this you still decide to instead remain trapped in your profitless domestic agreement with a fat autistic manbaby, then I must on principle consider you complicit in and an accomplice to all his future behavior.
I've defended you long enough.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://totallythebomb.com/woman-makes-45000-selling-her-farts-in-a-jar[/URL]

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Nobody's interested in Niki's farts. It's Niki that's interested in having farts from colored men dumped in her en masse.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The average fart buyer.
b5ec9c8b70cb495c.png