• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki finally explains what Post by Ghosts does.

G

Judging by the fact that AprilRains and the other Kiwifarming faggots haven't left any comments on these videos yet must mean nobody's seen these before.

[MEDIA=youtube]--L8n7f-JBQ:42[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]3dqrt0S-tmo[/MEDIA]

I feel like these videos were private for a long time since sick fuck user Thomas Paine from KiwiFarms told me he searches for Niki Robinson content regularly.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I wonder if since they live in flyover country that’s always 5-10 years behind trends posts by ghosts actually has clients locally for this reason. She did a video on the “awesome” future of blogging which I thought died years ago.
Lynn’s friends are throwing her some pocket change as a favor.

Forum Clout
The fact that she and Pat consider themselves small business owners on the same level as someone who cranks out gyros in a food truck or makes me sick.
He considers his writing a business. That's like one of us considering out shitposting as one. I should have applied for a PPP loan under Feed Nana, Industries. It honestly has just as much merit. More work and creativity happens here in one day than Rick's entire writing "career". He's such a fat drunk faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He considers his writing a business. That's like one of us considering out shitposting as one. I should have applied for a PPP loan under Feed Nana, Industries. It honestly has just as much merit. More work and creativity happens here in one day than Rick's entire writing "career". He's such a fat drunk faggot.
He actually considers himself a small business owner because he has himself listed as a bookstore…that only sells books written by Patrick S Tomlinson. That was part of his need for PPP loans since people couldn’t physically buy his book from him like Amazon doesn’t exist.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Reminder that the little ghost mascots name is supposed to be Colin

download.png
:colin_sm: