• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niggers are insufferable

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Nice Bulma shirt, stupid. Doesn’t he know she hates niggers?

This reinforced the racism of me and boys way too hard. I havent seen this in a while. Fuck lol. Pretty sure a little while after this I ripped a bunched of pokemon cards off this super innocent nerdy black kid. I dont know why I did it. I think I just didnt even care since he was black. I was the nigger in the situation and I think about this constantly. I've looked into the guy on social media and he's a full out gangsta thug nigger now. Sigh. At least I started and stopped my hustling with pokemon cards. I was such a nigger with them. I would kike all the kids holo's in the schoolyard while doing the ol' "hey lets see what cards you have and you can check mine out." They eventually disallowed kids even bringing them to school since I jew'd so goddamn many off of people.

Forum Clout
GaseousBackBats-max-1mb.gif