• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger stabs man to death in Canada, NPC films.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I love when the tough guys online post these videos with comments about how people aren't springing to action.

Why the fuck would anyone get in between some stranger and a psychotic fag nigger with a knife? Who are you, the defender of the people?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I love when the tough guys online post these videos with comments about how people aren't springing to action.

Why the fuck would anyone get in between some stranger and a psychotic fag nigger with a knife? Who are you, the defender of the people?
I've seen a couple people get stabbed in public and another guy get his hand fucked up by a hatchet right outside of a bar and yeah, I never even considered trying to help. I always thought like "I'm sure that fella has a decent reason to be stabbing that other fella over and over."

DMAN

Forum Clout
When I see a blade, I'm running. I'm not filming, I'm not playing superman. If you're some wife holding a baby, I might shout RUN! to you, but that's all I can do for ya. If you can't gtfo when someone starts swinging katanas like shinobi maybe you weren't destined to last.

Unless you want to pick up one of those chairs and use it like a shield, you have to swing it at him and really knock him out while he still has a fucking knife... What's your strategy? RUN AWAY! The employees should be running out the back door, all of them dialing 911.

I'm afraid of knives. I'm confident I could wrestle a gun away from most people, especially by element of surprise. A blade is an entirely different story. I will run for my life if you have a knife. Make it rhyme, you survive every time. The guy sitting there should have had his throat slit for not running away. Jim Cornette would slap the shit out of 'eem.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
When I see a blade, I'm running. I'm not filming, I'm not playing superman. If you're some wife holding a baby, I might shout RUN! to you, but that's all I can do for ya. If you can't gtfo when someone starts swinging katanas like shinobi maybe you weren't destined to last.

Unless you want to pick up one of those chairs and use it like a shield, you have to swing it at him and really knock him out while he still has a fucking knife... What's your strategy? RUN AWAY! The employees should be running out the back door, all of them dialing 911.

I'm afraid of knives. I'm confident I could wrestle a gun away from most people, especially by element of surprise. A blade is an entirely different story. I will run for my life if you have a knife. Make it rhyme, you survive every time. The guy sitting there should have had his throat slit for not running away. Jim Cornette would slap the shit out of 'eem.
You ever see that video from South America of a bunch of cops trying to evict some older guy with a knife from his land? there are like 5-6 cops with pistols and rifles and the dude zips about like a pinball stabbing everyone. Irc a couple of the cops died and they show that video in police training for how to deal with a knifeman.

DMAN

Forum Clout
You ever see that video from South America of a bunch of cops trying to evict some older guy with a knife from his land? there are like 5-6 cops with pistols and rifles and the dude zips about like a pinball stabbing everyone. Irc a couple of the cops died and they show that video in police training for how to deal with a knifeman.

Here's how you deal with a knifeman -- Aim between the ears, or right between the nipples.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
If you watch enough police cams you'll also realize why mag dumps can be absolutely necessary -- some of those fucking zombies are still moving towards you after 5 shots to the torso.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I would have called the police and said, "Hey, there's a rabid nigger here who just stabbed an innocent man to death. Do your fucking job faggots" then refered to him as "the nigger" any time they asked for details
You would have been arrested and the nigger would be let off with a verbal warning. It’s Canada.