Nigger Garbage is restoring all of the old cringeworthy Rotgut performances he has

Did I hear "I'll be a monkey's uncle, working like a n***er in an asphalt jungle" as the chorus?

I thought the Opester was a better person than this, but it seems he hitched his wagon to a racist as well as future paedophile. Was he aware of the Cumias' hatred of minorities?
It's the cornerstone of Nana's brand of "comedy". Nigger jokes and not even good nigger jokes, but sub-Stern level skits. His intense self-loathing and insecurity about his Negroid bloodlines just shines through in everything he does.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Joe is definitely a guy who's too lazy to get up and get a pair of scissors when he's changing strings so he tries to trim the extra guitar string with his teeth.

G

I happened to be listening to an old 2010 Ron and Fez yesterday and there was a Brother Joe call in to da show. It has classic Brother Joe uh-uh-uh-uh stammers and he calls everyone else lazy.

Ron had been yelling about how ineffectual Obama was with the BP oil spill. Brother Joe weighs in to complain about a chink broad stiffing him an eggroll and how clubs don't put his posters up in advance because Americans don't want to do their job.

He calls America "a hotbed of people who don't give a fuck" which is really showing his genius at work.

[MEDIA=youtube]EZTQCFY3nhY:1451[/MEDIA]

Starts at 24mins in.

WhereWeAt

I happened to be listening to an old 2010 Ron and Fez yesterday and there was a Brother Joe call in to da show. It has classic Brother Joe uh-uh-uh-uh stammers and he calls everyone else lazy.

Ron had been yelling about how ineffectual Obama was with the BP oil spill. Brother Joe weighs in to complain about a chink broad stiffing him an eggroll and how clubs don't put his posters up in advance because Americans don't want to do their job.

He calls America "a hotbed of people who don't give a fuck" which is really showing his genius at work.

Starts at 24mins in.

Joe's willingness to criticize the work ethic of others never ceases to amaze me.

WhereWeAt

It's hilarious. Joe spends his days eating, fooling around with social media and noodling around with his gay guitars, pretending he's a very busy "working musician" when in reality he's a fat loafer and world-class mooch.
I'll actually grant him the 2U era. In the early 2000s, there were times when I would hear about them in completely non-O&A contexts. Yes, he's a faggot living out a mid-life crisis, but there was a time when he separated himself from the pack of other mid-life crisis losers who are in a band.

But to act like he wasn't *precisely* the type of employee he's bitching about is vintage Cumia tone-deafness.