• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger beats up female cop

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1683002798721.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It’s funny since O&A would always call out fake radio despite doing the exact same shit. But at least Greaseman (and anyone they Jocktobered) were weren’t trying to fool anyone. Retarded O&A actually were dumb enough to think people would buy their phoniness.
Honestly? The Greaseman was a legitimate artist. Very few people on earth ever needed to do what he did live. A lot of it was pre-arranged / written but that's what a bit is. I don't think any of it is hacky. He wrote funny shit, he performed funny shit complete with sound effects that he would trigger (and switch tapes/discs) himself. Before computers. He wasn't editing in post either, he nailed everything in 1 take on tape. The man is an unsung hero of entertainment.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
That's even funnier than the time I was watching COPS (I think that was the show) and two female cops were trying to cuff a man at a bar, but he was over a foot taller than either of them and held his hands down on a pool table. Both girl cops togehter couldn't budge his arms.
There was a video from the UK a few years back where two 5ft 2 chubby Indian policewomen were trying to cuff a tall teenage nigger, and the nigger is just waving his arms and sending them flying. We used to have a policy where policemen had to be 6ft+ to be a bobby on the beat, and they were all mustachioed alcoholics who loved beating the shit out of non whites with their truncheons.

All our police are women, soys or non whites now. You can literally tell a cop to fuck off and just jog away.

G

There was a video from the UK a few years back where two 5ft 2 chubby Indian policewomen were trying to cuff a tall teenage nigger, and the nigger is just waving his arms and sending them flying. We used to have a policy where policemen had to be 6ft+ to be a bobby on the beat, and they were all mustachioed alcoholics who loved beating the shit out of non whites with their truncheons.

All our police are women, soys or non whites now. You can literally tell a cop to fuck off and just jog away.
They don't even get guns in the UK right? What the fuck is your deal? They hire 5'0" blonde women to do what, exactly? The only reason cops are intimidating is because of their guns lol.