• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nick mullen jokes about ant's racism, pedo history, dani, and firing for a few minutes.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Mullen rules. Shane is funny but he's one of the most pussy-footing, "don't upset the anti-PC, tell us how you hate cancelling part of my audience" faggots out there. Don't want to leave any potential Patrons out in the cold.

Every 30 something comic or internet dork with any sort of alt right fanbase treats Ant like he's George Carlin.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
β€Ž
Forum Clout
lmao they read the tweet, "cunt animal" "oh my god"

Mullen rules. Shane is funny but he's one of the most pussy-footing, "don't upset the anti-PC, tell us how you hate cancelling part of my audience" faggots out there. Don't want to leave any potential Patrons out in the cold.
yeah it was lame that he wanted pete davidsons job, and they set him up from the get go, they wanted a big headline for hiring some unfunny chinaman. on the other hand he can double down and become retard like Anth and Geno