Nice yuck mouth, nigger.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Nice dead tooth, bleached teeth, and softening filters. And people say she's fuckable. You're waking up to the puerto rican grandma on the right
She's literally Joe in a wig. There's that one picture where she's leaning on the table and her ass looks OK and fags back on reddit we're acting like she's the hottest thing in the world.

Just a rotten, disgusting woman that turns a blind eye to her own brothers pedophilia and mother abandoning.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
She's literally Joe in a wig. There's that one picture where she's leaning on the table and her ass looks OK and fags back on reddit we're acting like she's the hottest thing in the world.

Just a rotten, disgusting woman that turns a blind eye to her own brothers pedophilia and mother abandoning.
Even in that picture she looks like she has skeleton face

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i dont even know they have got this new method of fixing crooked teeth and its half the price too. saw a sale lady at the phone store years ago with all kind of white stuff stuck to her braces it was disgusting as shit man

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Imagine had she hooked up with Sam Roberts back in the day, and the two of them conceived a goblin together.

All of a sudden, lil' homosexual Warren ain't looking so bad!

G

What's the fucking point if you're going to show the entire world that they're not natural?

I never got the "before and after" weight loss pics either though. I never wanted people knowing I was once a fat, disgusting piece of shit.

I could only see myself fucking her if it was some sort of free use, bdsm dungeon type situation. Even then I probly wouldnt enjoy it that much