Nice ugy, stupid

bombvest

laughing-kid.jpg

So I haven't actually bee watching The Opester lately, but have seen the videos people post on here, and while I knew he had work done I assumed he was squinting because he felt compelled to film by a bright window and because the sun was in his eyes. I didn't know he had chinked his eyes that badly as the default now. Holy shit.

Way late to the game, I know, but it didn't really hit me until I saw him in an overcast room still squinting like he was staring into a fucking spotlight. Christ almighty.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
So I haven't actually bee watching The Opester lately, but have seen the videos people post on here, and while I knew he had work done I assumed he was squinting because he felt compelled to film by a bright window and because the sun was in his eyes. I didn't know he had chinked his eyes that badly as the default now. Holy shit.

Way late to the game, I know, but it didn't really hit me until I saw him in an overcast room still squinting like he was staring into a fucking spotlight. Christ almighty.
Does he constant feels the pull from that? Seems like very uncomfortable