• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice The Last of Us garden/neighborhood, stupid

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM

f2d96c9b73c3e3516309382ab702155b.PNG

d8e2e3ccfa9045848fabfc0c149cf359.PNG

For anyone who hasn't played the game, this is from a section known as Bill's Town. Bill is a fat old queer who has no friends and is paranoid that everyone is out to get him. Remind you of anyone?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The guy from Last of Us is Warren the Retard from Something About Mary who coincidentally looks quite a bit like a special popular boy I know. He also was in Deadwood, had the greasy shoulder length black hair, forgot the characters name.

Found this out recently and autistically felt compelled to share.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
One of my favorite segments of the game. When you get strung up by your feet… A+ shit

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Funny that the main character Joel loved his daughter so much that he'd let the world end to protect her. Pat talks with his daughter once a year on Skype.
Not even his real daughter, just a surrogate. Reminds me of Big John, a real hero. Patrick is the kid-killing doctor at the end. Weimer is the pedo leader of the hunters.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
The guy from Last of Us is Warren the Retard from Something About Mary who coincidentally looks quite a bit like a special popular boy I know. He also was in Deadwood, had the greasy shoulder length black hair, forgot the characters name.

Found this out recently and autistically felt compelled to share.

"Dan"

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's been a hot and wet summer all over the northern states, why isn't that garden just over flowing with vegetation?