• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice shitty podcast with triple digit viewers

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Didn't listen, but definitely posted about it 😉

I honestly would love to hear you on there there, CF. It would be interesting to hear another perspective on Patposting - especially coming from someone whose penis we have all seen.

Let's get CF a spot at the table!
They are too scared and hide behind the safety of the block button
cuntfucker would be a good contrast to these masculine northeastern accents. have him on.
I have a deeper voice than anyone here and would prove it but the low test host is too scared to have an OPEN and HONEST debate 1v1 ala Charlie Rose

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
They are too scared and hide behind the safety of the block button

I have a deeper voice than anyone here and would prove it but the low test host is too scared to have an OPEN and HONEST debate 1v1 ala Charlie Rose
You don't, sweetie. You've posted a clip of you reading Joe's post and you sound like you have a nose the size of a battleship.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
@ChicopeeChip I’d gladly come on and debate degenerate infidel @CuntFucker

9E27EE89-F9FC-41DF-9989-0F484142D8C2.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You fucking faggot street shitter, I'd debate you in a heartbeat. The best part is when I'm board I brutalize the street shitter scam callers, so I'm trained in dealing with savages like you, I've asked a million street shitters if they have indoor plumbing, what's one more.
Hey, this is…..CovidBoomia and I stepped in SHIT on YOUR STREETS. You have 24 hours to give me……. 8 trillion dollars!!!!

587F7009-C2A0-4350-A9CE-0758A312FC06.jpeg