• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice rebel radio, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s a miserable old Jewish woman with an obvious wig that he’s very self-conscious about and is gay / at least bi sexual married to a trophy “hot blonde model” (she wasn’t that hot and was barely a model, Howie. She was doing sears catalog shit before Stern) who while being worth millions is afraid to leave the house.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
he’s very self-conscious about and is gay / at least bi sexual
is afraid to leave the house
sounds like someone we know..

1648206534000.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The longer he stays on air, the less I can even stomach his glory days. He's unlistenable now and it's trickling down to the classics.

Consider this: unless you're Paul Harvey, no great radio show makes it without their on-air support - Ron Bennington is living proof of this (sadly). I will say this till the day I bloody die: Howard being a prideful, nickel-gripping cunt and letting Jackie go was the day the show was truly over. Martling was the last guy there who was willing to stand up to him and call him out, and I think that's part of why he stopped fighting on his behalf every contract negotiation. Yet Jackie wrote nearly all of Howard's best lines (I'm sure Fred helped, but he was never one to seek credit - which is exactly why he's still there), and it's a very noticeable difference on the show after he's gone. I won't even get into other examples like Billy West, Stuttering John (who deserved to be let go anyway), Scott Salem and his ilk, otherwise I'll never stop writing.

This brillo haired Queen is exposing himself for the fraud he always was. I hope it's enough to permanently scar his legacy, but the fact he's barely thought of anymore as it is.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I thought the state of Florida told Howard he wasn't legally allowed to broadcast from a residential area? I haven't listened in years, but I wouldn't be surprised if a bulk of the show has pre-recorded since Robin's cancer mishap. They barely take calls and most of them are inside people who could be coached to act like its live.

Anyone still doing work-from-home radio is dishonest. That includes whispery Ron Bennington who is ashamed that his neighbors will hear him pretending to care what soccer moms favorite ice cream flavor is. Thin walls in his tiny NYC apartment? Getting a little claustrophobic in there Mistah Bee?

Ron is shit without Fez there to make it weird. I wanted to like Gail, but she (like all women) gets less tolerable with age. I think that Bennington is beginning to experience the early stages of A Very Whatley Haunting.

Even if you have a giant house, it would still be less than ideal to interview people on a fucking TV like Space Ghost. As Count Cumia learned, inviting people to your house is simply creepy. I bid you velcome.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I never got how anyone saw stern as being that great. it's blatantly obvious that he hires people who are desperate to be in the business (Sal, Richard, Stuttering John) and then milks them for their talent while doing none of the work and convincing them they owe him so they never expect more than a pittance. That or just hacks like Fred, Robin and Booey, who are just happy they got dragged way further up in radio than they ever would have gotten on their own. Then the fucking heeb signs a contract that basically beggars the company, keeps the lion's share for himself and refuses to negotiate down on the next one because he knows they already fucked themselves by signing him and his leaving would end the company. Only boomers think howard is a smart businessman and not a kike leech with a wig.