• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice poison in everything, stupids

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Day 1 of an old school no-chocolate, no-carbs, only CADMIUM and LEAD diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz mercury and arsenic) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to heavy metals, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I've worked in a lot of food manufacturing plants. The food made in the US and exported out has to be a different recipe because the chemicals used are banned in other countries.

Plants also don't like recalls because Corp gets pissed and it his the plants budget so even contaminated food goes out because the chances of there being a problem are small. One bottling company I worked at their mixing tank had a cleaning acid valve wired backwards. For 3 months when using that tank they added acid to the product. When I brought it up the supervisor told me to keep quiet because we didn't want a recall. We also went through 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid on the canning machine a day somehow.

Bakeries are bad because they don't do more than the minimum for bugs. If you look under a mixer there's plenty of stuff crawling around. But they swear none get in the dough.

I worked at McDonald's and know how bad the food is there when being made. I work at food manufacturing and know how bad the food is you eat at home.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
b
I've worked in a lot of food manufacturing plants. The food made in the US and exported out has to be a different recipe because the chemicals used are banned in other countries.

Plants also don't like recalls because Corp gets pissed and it his the plants budget so even contaminated food goes out because the chances of there being a problem are small. One bottling company I worked at their mixing tank had a cleaning acid valve wired backwards. For 3 months when using that tank they added acid to the product. When I brought it up the supervisor told me to keep quiet because we didn't want a recall. We also went through 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid on the canning machine a day somehow.

Bakeries are bad because they don't do more than the minimum for bugs. If you look under a mixer there's plenty of stuff crawling around. But they swear none get in the dough.

I worked at McDonald's and know how bad the food is there when being made. I work at food manufacturing and know how bad the food is you eat at home.

But I thought in 1898 that Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (now AOAC International) establishes a Committee on Food Standards headed by Dr. Wiley and that America had the greatest food in the whole world?

Yeah, I worked at a Pepper and Onion processing plant that sent stuff the next town over to Ore-Ida where it got turned into the shit for supermarkets. Knowing what I know now, they must be dyeing the peppers green, red, etc in there, because the shit we were sending them.........yeah, not good. I saw all kinds of rotten, awful shit make it past quality control.